Parents should complete the application form and return it to the school enclosing the following documents:
- Applicant’s academic report from the last school year (for non Discovery Mind students only)
- A copy of applicant’s passport or birth certificate
- Parents' identity card copies / passport copies
- A recent passport-sized photo (attached to the application form)
- HKD500 one-time application fee (Please make cheque payable to "DMPS " . Please note that cash is not accepted and the application fee is non-refundable or transferable)
The school will acknowledge receipt of the application as well as the application fee and, subject to all details being completed, arrange an interview date or place the student on the waiting list.
Download application form
For existing Discovery Mind students
Pupils are not required to attend an interview and they will be automatically offered a place in the new school. An admission package will be sent home in March. Once a placement has been offered, parents are asked to confirm the acceptance by making an initial payment on or before the set deadline.
The current admissions policy gives priority to applicants as follows:
- Staff of Discovery Mind
- Existing Discovery Mind students
- Sibling currently attending at Discovery Mind
- Date of admission to school
- Reference number
For non Discovery Mind students
Applicants are required to attend a school interview with the Head Teacher. If your child has been accepted, parents will be notified of a place by post within 2 weeks of the interview. Once a placement has been offered, parents are asked to confirm the acceptance by making an initial payment on or before the set deadline.
Please note that an interview will be arranged according to your intended entry date and subject to availability of the placement.